Skip to main content

Basic Life Sense

             I always thought of starting my own Earth moving equipment business. My idea is very simple. I raise capital somehow and then start leasing out the equipment. Business is all about making money work. One should always keep in mind that business might make you rich but not necessarily fulfill your potential as an engineering graduate (I am one). The business itself might not be as glamorous as a less paying reputable job. You might be aware of the famous samosa forward in whats app.

           For example, take my own business idea of Earth moving equipment. I have to calculate a lot of things in prior to get the number of trips and the charge per trip in order to make profit. Assuming everything goes well and I get a lot of money on every trip but in the end I will be the guy who leases out some jumbo monster trucks but the thing I like is to drive them, anyway that’s another story. Once the money flows in making it work is another task. For that you invest the money on new trucks and the maintenance of the existing ones and so on you expand the business. Most business have to be careful in this stage as the cash flow slowly becomes complex as company grows.


To get into business one has to identify an idea. Some quick mental techniques to do so is to prepare a list of services you use just out of necessity but feel irritated. Say for example I always feel irritated to shift my books to wherever I stay especially the heavy ones. So I buy a kindle which is lighter in weight and the best part is all I need to carry is that single gadget.

Another way of identifying business is to look for value leakage in a particular service. The same four seater car comes at a wide range of 2 Lakh to 80 Lakh and more. In order to establish a car business, one has to identify the untapped range in the pricing. Like, what if I make a car for 5 lakhs or 50 lakhs. In this kind of ideology, a price war starts when one moves from a particular pricing segment to the other. A company which manufactures normal cars want to expand business by releasing a new car in the luxury zone but with far less price. One has to be aware and try to avoid predatory pricing. Predatory pricing is a phenomenon of offering a low price to win the price war but it will put the loser out of business and lead to monopoly which in turn might leads to a premium high pricing. This can be better understood with reference to Enron scandal which involved frequent blackouts due to privatization of electricity supply.

Assuming everything is going very good then mind shifts on to the way you are treated in society. The mind always wants the next level in life in all matters. For example, give a hungry person a crumb of bread it will bring happiness. Do it on a regular basis the person demands or expects a hike say like two crumbs of bread or a comfortable shelter. So it is inevitable that even if you have money it will ultimately about fulfilling your potential in life. No matter what, you will have to bridge the gap between the two voices in your head to unison, only then you can be happy. Everyone want to achieve their bread crumb no matter what you are doing. Whatever the task you are doing you extract only a particular aspect from the task. The summation of all such collection of tasks will provide you with the fulfillment.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random story 4

I have been on the planet for 21 years. I never knew from where I came. I was told by my guardians that I was found in a garbage bin. Reggolb and Letsac are my friends with whom I spent my entire childhood. I met Reggolb when I was six year old. I found Reggolb left for dead on the street. I stitched Reggolb myself and gave it life with a battery on one of my birthdays when I got it as a present. Reggolb is funny but it always Letsac. Letsac is my landlord's dog. My landlord is very rich in land space but very poor at heart space. So, Letsac always want to stay at our house. Letsac is never allowed to sit in the car. He has to run all the wat following the car. I offer him water, while my guardian offers landlord liquid cash. Letsac is very friendly with me. We three started on a bike trip to planet Pluto. While me and Letsac are at controls, Reggolb's battery is dead. Letsac ran to catch Toby from fallin down. I am watching Letsac storming towards Reggolb and lost in thought…

I got two friends

I got two friends at school One is sneezy, the other is crazy I got two friends at college One is lazy, the other is crazy I got two friends at clinic One is dizzy, the other is crazy I got two friends at office One is busy, the other is crazy I got two friends at gym One is rookie, the other is crazy I got two friends at mall One is cheesy, the other is crazy I got two friends at lab One is geeky, the other is crazy I got two friends at club One is ditzy, the other is crazy I got two friends at pub One is boozy, the other is crazy I got two friends at home One is fezzy, the other is crazy I got ten friends in my life All are crazy, cause I am crazy

A dream that had never come true Part 3/4

It was Tuesday morning and started off to work a bit early and to my surprise there was no traffic congestion anywhere and the roads looked spacious than ever. I decided to give my sweet ride a chance to see what it’s made of and started speeding insanely and was jumping signals. There was a spot on my way to office where people usually do drag racing and to my luck there was a nice ride waiting at the signal. So, I halted briefly and challenged the rider for a quarter mile and he said he wasn’t interested. While on the side of my ride a black Porsche with black tinted windows and stopped by and signaled to do a quarter mile by moving the car just ahead of my ride and waiting for the green signal. We started on the green light and there was a kid crossing the road, in order to save the kid I just tilted the power steering for a bit longer than required and the next thing I remember was huge sound echoing all around my ears. Nurse whispering to doctor that it was a big tragic news on We…