Skip to main content

The GOD

GOD. Who is he/she/it? Is it a power that runs this world from another distinct world. Scientists were not able to make an assumption whether time started just after big bang or along with it and so on so forth. The point to note here is the science today we have is nothing but a gigantic collection of observations and then recorded facts along with some experimentation and documentation. The inexplicable and unexplained are to be taken as an act of GOD.
So GOD does play a role in day to day life? Well you know what, it depends on how you define your GOD. The definition of GOD is as simple as “belief”. A belief which can be related closely to hope is what makes the powerful art and thought of survival. Another simpler way to look at it is you sleep tonight and just before you actually sleep you might have to do list for tomorrow by making an assumption that you will be alive and tonight goes happily with abundant of rest for a fresh yourself. But that assumption you made is on a subconscious scale. So deep inside you feel that everything will be fine. You do/do not that realize that the assumption you made is nothing but a hope. Let’s assume you have this strong gut feeling that something might go wrong tonight and you might  not having a very good tomorrow but what actually it might mean is that  deep inside you there’s a massive unrest which creates that set of unpleasant or anti survival kind of thoughts. But remember again some part of you says everything will be fine “I” will be okay. Again the reason for different mental attitudes consciously and unconsciously can be set of factors ranging from the food you intake to the job you do and your past, which interestingly has an impact on your present which will be your future past.
Let me summarize, what can be accepted is that GOD can be seen as belief/hope from within you and the way GOD acts is dependent on lot of factors involving your personal habits and past which significantly varies for each living individual. Apart from this there might be an interesting debate going on in your mind who is this “I”? This “I” questioning is very crucial in realizing an answer to what is GOD. Let’s say you are praying to GOD, what does it mean? You are repeating/repenting what you like to happen or what happened respectively. But to whom are you reporting, it is to that “I” you are doing all these prayers. So, irrespective of anything and everything as long as that “I” is satisfied, happy, healthy and pleasant on a subconscious level GOD will be with you and you will be the GOD.

The reason GOD being treated as a holy thing implies that it is your own subconscious that is being treated as a holy entity. The prayer you do will let you know your subconscious what’s up with you and what you are craving in this life. So, if you pray daily irrespective of the way you do it and the place you do it you are just letting yourself know what you want at a subconscious level which very important. The reason being subconscious important is that it gets involved in a lot of decision taking processes. Say for example you are singer and you like to eat something which spoils/effects your throat. There comes the subconscious making you feel as if you are taking an elusive conscious decision. If you want achieve something by singing and you pray for that the decision you take will not effect your throat. Not only prayer there might be some other ways to keep yourself being reminded on a subconscious level of what you want and what to do with your life. So in union of all the above thing is you are anything and everything. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random story 4

I have been on the planet for 21 years. I never knew from where I came. I was told by my guardians that I was found in a garbage bin. Reggolb and Letsac are my friends with whom I spent my entire childhood. I met Reggolb when I was six year old. I found Reggolb left for dead on the street. I stitched Reggolb myself and gave it life with a battery on one of my birthdays when I got it as a present. Reggolb is funny but it always Letsac. Letsac is my landlord's dog. My landlord is very rich in land space but very poor at heart space. So, Letsac always want to stay at our house. Letsac is never allowed to sit in the car. He has to run all the wat following the car. I offer him water, while my guardian offers landlord liquid cash. Letsac is very friendly with me. We three started on a bike trip to planet Pluto. While me and Letsac are at controls, Reggolb's battery is dead. Letsac ran to catch Toby from fallin down. I am watching Letsac storming towards Reggolb and lost in thought…

I got two friends

I got two friends at school One is sneezy, the other is crazy I got two friends at college One is lazy, the other is crazy I got two friends at clinic One is dizzy, the other is crazy I got two friends at office One is busy, the other is crazy I got two friends at gym One is rookie, the other is crazy I got two friends at mall One is cheesy, the other is crazy I got two friends at lab One is geeky, the other is crazy I got two friends at club One is ditzy, the other is crazy I got two friends at pub One is boozy, the other is crazy I got two friends at home One is fezzy, the other is crazy I got ten friends in my life All are crazy, cause I am crazy

A dream that had never come true Part 3/4

It was Tuesday morning and started off to work a bit early and to my surprise there was no traffic congestion anywhere and the roads looked spacious than ever. I decided to give my sweet ride a chance to see what it’s made of and started speeding insanely and was jumping signals. There was a spot on my way to office where people usually do drag racing and to my luck there was a nice ride waiting at the signal. So, I halted briefly and challenged the rider for a quarter mile and he said he wasn’t interested. While on the side of my ride a black Porsche with black tinted windows and stopped by and signaled to do a quarter mile by moving the car just ahead of my ride and waiting for the green signal. We started on the green light and there was a kid crossing the road, in order to save the kid I just tilted the power steering for a bit longer than required and the next thing I remember was huge sound echoing all around my ears. Nurse whispering to doctor that it was a big tragic news on We…